What is our roofers Myrtle Beach 5 year workmanship warranty? We believe in the work we do so much so that we back our work with a 5 year workmanship warranty. This will typically go right alongside any manufacturer’s warranty that we will offer with your project. Some of our warranties will last for the life of your home. We feel it’s important to realize what product warranties are in order to make the right decision for your home. Price is not always the determining factor when choosing a product. Especially for your home which will be the most expensive thing you will ever purchase.
Accurate Building Company LLC, 5 year Warranty Statement
This is to certify that the products installed by the above mentioned company are warranted for a period of five years against defects in workmanship, subject to the following conditions.
The above mentioned company agrees to its opinion to remedy the defective workmanship without charge within five years from the date of the initial installation, within a reasonable time after notice.
The warranty covers defects in workmanship but does not include defects or damages attributable to normal weathering or defects or damages caused by: accidents, fire, lightening, flood, earthquake, windstorms, hurricanes, windborne objects, ice, hail, or other Acts of God, or by vandalism, riot, civil disorder, or harmful fumes, vapors or chemical pollutants or air pollution, mildew fungus, or salt from the atmosphere or from any other source, building settlement or structural failure of the roof framing, walls, foundations or any part of the attached structure, or any other causes beyond the Company’s control.
The above mentioned company shall not be liable for injury to persons or damage to building or contents, or for incidental, special or consequential damages for breach of any written or implied warranty on defects in workmanship. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusion may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary state to state.
THERE WILL BE A CHARGE IF A SERVICE CALL IS MADE AND WE FIND THAT THE REPORTED DAMAGE WAS CAUSED BY REASONS OTHER THAN FAULTY WORKMANSHIP, EXAMPLES: DEBRIS AND FOREIGN OBJECTS BACKING VALLEY AREAS, DAMAGE BY PEOPLE ACTIVITY OR OCCURRENCES OF NATURE
This warranty statement is for Labor only. Other Manufacturers warranties can and will typically apply.
As roofers Myrtle Beach the strongest warrantied product we offer is the CertainTeed Integrity roofing System.
Accurate Building Company is certified as a Select Shingle master installer From CertainTeed. This allows us to sell a Lifetime Integrity roof system by CertainTeed. This Roof has a non-prorated 50-year warranty on most of the shingle options. By using all of the components of the CertainTeed Integrity roof system and by using a 6 Nail installation practice we also provide a 15-year 130 MPH Wind Warranty. I can offer a 25 year labor warranty backed by CertainTeed. This labor warranty is offered by certainteed due to our commitment to high standards and quality training.All of the CertainTeed roof systems offered to clients for their home will include the 4 star sure start warranty and the option to purchase the five star sure start warranty. All of these warranties are transferable once. Nothing will sell a home faster than a brand new roof with a brand new warranty.
Our roofs are not the only place with the top not warranties. From Plumbing, Electrical, Windows, doors, and appliances we make sure we fully understand the warranties and pass that information on to you our consumer.
At Accurate Building company we believe that a quality product will stand out every time. It doesn’t take roofers Myrtle Beach to tell you that the exterior of your home will need to be tough. It should be able to withstand rain, wind, UV rays from the sun, ice, and on the rare occasion snow (very rare occasion for myrtle beach) Some of our favorite exterior products would be:
- CertainTeed Asphalt Roofing Shingles. CertainTeed Corporation is a leading U.S. manufacturer and distributor of commercial and residential building materials. George M Brown started his own roofing manufacturing business in 1904 as General roofing Manufacturing Company in 1917 General roofing incorporated, reorganized, and changed its name to Certain-Teed Products Corporation. The name CertainTeed comes from the companies motto “Quality made CERTAIN…Satisfaction GuaranTEED” IN 1918
- Landmark Architectural Shingles. This is the base shingle we will offer when quoting a new roof for a home. This is a two piece laminate fiberglass-based construction that weighs 229-235 lbs per sq. This shingle comes with a 10 year streak fighter warranty
- Landmark Pro Architectural Shingles. This is our step up shingle offering a heavier weight and a Max Def color palate. This shingle will typically weigh around 250 lbs per square and comes with a 15 year steak fighter warranty
- Carriage House Luxury Shingles. This is one of this roofers Myrtle Beach top luxury shingle offers. Two full-size fiberglass-based shingles with a unique chamfered cut for scalloped appearance. This shingle will weigh in with 350 lbs per square. Offers a 50 year limited transferable warranty -group-owned or commercial.
- Grand Manor Luxury Shingles. This is the Best asphalt shingle we offer. Authentic depth and dimension of natural slate that gives you a virtual five-layer coverage when applied. This shingle weighs a staggering 425 lbs per square. This shingle comes with a 15 year streak fighter warranty and offers a 50 year limited transferable warranty -group-owned or commercial.
Metal Roofing Options:
- Matterhorn Metal roof by CertainTeed. Many different options of styles to choose from Tile, shake, or slate style roof systems. that are literally stronger than steel Each panel is composed of DDS High-performace steel alloy, Thermally deposited anti-corrosive G90 coating, Zinc phosphate, and PVDF Tri-Pigment reflective paint system. This product is crafted to give you the real look of a wood, slate or tile roof with the protective and durable qualities of steel.
Exterior Cladding products
- Triangle Brick. Masonry Exteriors are the strongest and typically have the least amount of maintenance for the exterior of a home. Brick is tough and one of our favorite exterior products. It can go for years and still look the same as it did when it was first installed. Cultured stone is also another great option to add to your home.
- James Hardie Fiber Cement. This product is another that we as roofers Myrtle Beach know will stand the test of time. It will help you achieve authentic character and have uncompromising performance to the exterior of your home. Fiber cement siding has an enormous amount of products and designs to make your home original and unique. They offer primed products that you would have the ability to paint to your own custom color of your choosing, or you can go with the many different colors they offer with the Color plus Fiber cement siding. Some of the siding options are lap siding, board & batten, and shake are just a few options available to make the exterior of your home unique. You can even offer this with adding some masonry options whether you add some brick accents and/or some cultured stone to go along with it.
- Fypon Accent Products. Fypon is the recognized leader in polyurethane product design, innovation and molding technology. Gypon are experts in polyurethane molding technology. You can be assured that each fypon product is engineered for consistent quality and long-lasting performance.
- Belgrad paver offers an endless option of paver colors and designs to make your driveway or patio something that will last forever. We make a practice of using concrete as a base for your pavers. We even have an overlay paver that we can install over your existing concrete driveway to hide the ugly cracking and discoloration that is associated with concrete driveways, sidewalks, or patios.
- Custom Window Systems. Weatherlite collection. The amount of options available for this window system will completely transform your rear covered porch area. They have all the products to meet you needs, whether you prefer vinyl film, acrylic, or glass products
Licensed and Insured.
Accurate Building Company holds a General Contractors License with the State of South Carolina. This license carries a BD4 classification with the South Carolina LLR.
Accurate Building holds a business license in Horry County, Georgetown County, City of Myrtle Beach, City of North Myrtle Beach, Town of Surfside beach, City of Florence to name a few.
Accurate Building Company is fully insured and carries a commercial liability insurance policy that carries a $1 million Dollar protection for each occurrence along with a general aggregate of $2 million dollars in protection to make sure you and our roofers Myrtle Beach are covered.
Our employees and crews are covered with $1 million dollar coverage for each accident through our workmans compensation and employers liability insurances
All of our roofers Myrtle Beach vehicles are fully covered with $1 Million dollar coverage policies as well.
Feel free to ask us for a certificate of coverage for your home before we as roofers Myrtle Beach work on your home. It’s good protection for you. It’s what you should look for from any contractor you hire to do work on your home.
At Accurate Building Company we take care and pay attention to detail to deliver a quality product you can have excitement about and be proud of. We understand the fears and difficulties with finding roofers Myrtle Beach that you can trust to deliver on the promise of a quality job at a fair price. We make every attempt to communicate with you clearly. WE PROMISE to provide you with clear written quotes on every job. We will update you on the status of your order, the time of delivery for the products to complete your job. We will make sure to supervise your job and let you know of any issues that may arise as soon as they become known. Once the job is complete we will follow up with you to make sure you are satisfied and depending on the job type we will let you know what you can expect with regards to warranty certificates or registration should they apply. We will also communicate any maintenance tips or services you may want to consider in the future in order to maximize the life of the products or services we offer. We want your roofers Myrtle Beach experience to be as stress free as possible and we want you to get the vision you had in mind fulfilled.